I'm an interactive designer located in the U.S.A. I have over 16 years of experience with web design and development.
I can help you understand the problem and create enjoyable, interactive experiences that connect with customers and propel business goals. I design wireframes, websites, and graphics to support them using paper-and-pen, Figma, Affinity Designer, and a handful of Adobe CC tools.
I believe that good things take time and that great things take sacrifice. I also believe we should try our best to laugh as much as possible.
I'm employed full-time at Studio Science as a Senior Brand Interaction Designer.
- Web Design & Development
- Sketch, Figma, Webflow, Tailwind CSS
- Sass, CSS, HTML, JS, PHP
- WordPress Design & Development
- Creative direction
- Cartoon voices
- Short stories
- Good jokes
- Bad jokes
- Pizza, Ice Cream, Salads, Dumplings
- Music, Movies, Cartoons, Television
- Reading, Writing, Playing music
- Neil Gaiman
- Inclusive thinking
- Fighting for those who can’t
- The outdoors
- The rain
- Organized religion
- People who don’t use their turn signal
- Chewing gum
- Bullshit corporate hoo-ha
- Paying for water
- Elon Musk, Joe Rogan
- False urgency and fake apologies
- Microsoft Teams
- Burnt toast